1. FOR MODERN HOME CHEFS AND PROS - Made in Japan. Razor sharp out of the box. Each knife is finished one by one with hand sharpening by Japanese master artisans. Long lasting sharpness, easy to use, super rust resistant, and Dishwasher Safe. The traditional Japanese Warikomi structure is re-designed for modern home and pro chefs. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking!
2. RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The Molybdenum-Vanadium Stainless Steel core (HRC 55-57) is sandwiched with the super rust resistant 13 Chrome Stainless Steel. It gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Knife.
3. VERSATILITY - Ideal for everyday chef handling daily kitchen tasks, for professional and home chefs. You can cut, dice, slice, mince and chop with one knife. You can cut meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, and more. You can use it as a sushi knife too. It is double-edged, so it doesn't matter if you are right-handed or left-handed. To avoid a chip in a blade, don't chop hard stuff like bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Do not use on granite countertops.
4. DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - Both the core and outer steels are stain & corrosion resistant. The double-molded Nylon-Polypropylene handle is water-resistant and non-slip. The combination gives exceptional strength & durability. You don't have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after use). The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
5. AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The exquisite appearance brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It is a perfect gift for your loved ones too. If you don't like our Syosaku Knife, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Both the Molybdenum-Vanadium Stainless Steel core and 13 Chrome Stainless Steel clad are stain & corrosion resistant.
You don't have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after use).
Doesn't have to be oiled often, if regularly used.
If occasional rust spots happen to appear, use knife maintenance oil with a rust eraser.
Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones.
Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge.
A Gyutou (Chef's) Knife with a clear plastic blade cover in a fancy box.
Nothing to complain about. It's not as long lasting as a more expensive knife, but has been working well for nearly half a year of daily use on fish, fruits, and vegetables. Can't speak to tougher meats.
Glad I purchased this, as its sharp and dishwasher safe, and making cooking much easier for a novice.
This knife is our go-to knife for all cutting and chopping!
Its weighted well and comes in sharp. The small size is fine for the price youre paying too. Its a pretty good product
I've been in the culinary field for years and this is my favorite light 7in knife