FOR MODERN HOME CHEFS AND PROS - Made in Japan. Razor sharp out of the box. Each knife is finished one by one with hand sharpening by Japanese master artisans. The blade is Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel with the Rockwell Hardness of 55-57. Long lasting sharpness, easy to use, super rust resistant. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking!
RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel blade gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Knife.
VERSATILITY - Ideal for everyday chef handling daily kitchen tasks, for professional and home chefs. You can cut, dice, slice, mince and chop with one knife. You can cut meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, and more. You can use it as a sushi knife too. It is double-edged, so doesn't matter if you are right-handed or left-handed. To avoid a chip in a blade, don't chop hard stuff like bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Do not use on granite countertops.
DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - The blade is the Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel. The handle is full tang triple riveted POM resin, with hygienic 18-8 Stainless Steel bolster. It is water-resistant and non-slip. The combination gives exceptional strength & durability. You don't have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after use). The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The exquisite appearance brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved ones too. If you don't like our Syosaku Knife, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Can be left wet during use, but don't leave it in water for a long time.
- Hand wash after the use with mild detergent, rinse, and dry with a kitchen towel.
- Doesn't have to be oiled often, if regularly used.
- If occasional rust spots happen to appear, use knife maintenance oil with a rust eraser.
- Dishwasher might damage the blade.
- Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones.
- Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge.
- Total length: 13.3 inches (340mm)
- Weight: 0.5 pound (210g)
- Blade length: 8.3 inches (210mm)
- Width at widest heel: 1.8 inches (45mm)
- Bevel: Both-sided 50/50
- Rockwell hardness: 55-57
- Handle: POM resin, triple riveted to the full tang
A Gyutou (Chef's) Knife with a clear plastic blade cover in a fancy box.