1. MORE THAN A PLATE - The one and only glamorous Majestic Green color with incredible depth is beyond comparison. The color changes mysteriously depending on the light and view angle, due to polarizing particles included in the lacquer. The gorgeous gold leaf painting is handwritten one by one by Japanese traditional Urushi artists. This is a glass plate like no other. It brightens up your table, bringing excitement even before the food is served. Share the enjoyment with your loved ones.
2. VIVID CLEARNESS - Unlike china and porcelain, the vivid clearness unique to the combination of the Urushi color and the super transparent glass stands out. It adds visual enjoyment to your dining. You can also display it with a stand for ornamental purposes as a decorative plate. It brings sophisticated picturesque experience to your everyday life. Impress your guests with the stunning beauty. Dishwasher safe. Dish stand is sold separately.
3. WORLD’S FIRST, ONE-OF-A-KIND - Urushi, Japanese traditional lacquer having 9,000 years of history, has been known for its aesthetic richness. But its surface is so sensitive that use of cutlery and dishwasher easily makes scratches. It flakes off when exposed to dry climate for a long time. Now the ground-breaking technology invented in Japan solved all the problems. The Urushi lacquer is protected by special transparent glass materials. The Japanese traditional art is brought to real life.
4. SIZE - Diameter: 13.9 inches (353mm), Thickness: 0.5 inch (13mm), Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3kg)
5. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you don't love our Syosaku Glass Charger Plate, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.