1. MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Sheath is sold separately.
2. RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is INOX AUS-8A Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel, which gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Knife. Regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
3. VERSATILITY - Ideal for everyday chef handling daily kitchen tasks, whether professional or nonprofessional. You can cut, dice, slice, mince and chop with one knife. You can cut meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, and more. You can use it as a sushi knife, too. It’s double-edged, so doesn’t matter if you are right handed or left handed. To avoid a chip in a blade, don’t chop hard stuff like bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Do not use on granite countertops.
4. DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - Dishwasher safe. Can be cleansed and sterilized at higher temperature/water pressure in a dishwasher. The INOX AUS-8A Molybdenum Vanadium steel used for the core is stain & corrosion resistant. You don’t have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after the use). The handle is non-slip. The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
5. AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The integrated stainless steel blade and handle give not only practical significance but also aesthetic value. The beauty makes your cooking more enjoyable. It brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. Impress your guests with the stunning beauty. It’s a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.