1. FOR MODERN HOME CHEFS AND PROS - Long lasting sharpness, easy to use, super rust resistant. The Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel is hand finished for exceptional sharpness. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking!
2. RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Knife.
3. VERSATILITY - Ideal for everyday chef handling daily kitchen tasks, for professional and home chefs. You can cut, dice, slice, mince and chop with one knife. You can cut meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, and more. You can use it as a sushi knife, too. It’s double-edged, so doesn’t matter if you are right handed or left handed. To avoid a chip in a blade, don’t chop hard stuff like bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Do not use on granite countertops.
4. DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - The blade is the Premium Molybdenum Stainless Steel. The handle is full tang triple riveted POM resin, with hygienic 18-8 Stainless Steel bolster. It’s water-resistant and non-slip. The combination gives exceptional strength & durability. You don’t have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after the use). The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
5. AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The exquisite appearance brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It’s a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Knife, you can return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Total length: 14.5 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pound
- Blade length: 9.5 inches
- Width at widest heel: 2 inches
- Bevel: Both-sided 50/50
- Rockwell hardness: 55-57
- Finishing: Warikomi structure
- Handle: POM resin, triple riveted to the full tang
A Gyutou (Chef’s) knife with a clear plastic blade cover in a fancy box.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.